Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Success isnt a result of spontaneous
combustion. You must set yourself on fire.
- Arnold H. Glasgow

Tonight was date night with my daughter. We try to go out together once a week.  Girl time is important. Tonight I drove her to Ogden to the train station. But first I took her to her favorite fast food joint...IN&OUT Burgers. She said it was the best burger she'd had in YEARS!! How about that!!?? She even regressed to her 'childhood' and dipped her fries in her chocolate shake!!  Simple pleasures are the best!!
Speaking of simple pleasures...driving her car...an Acura...with 2 new CD's of Michael Jacksons greatest hits cranked up till I could feel him...dancing in my seat...sipping a Pepsi...(a rare treat now) watching the most brilliant new full moon rise over the mountains...and sending my silly, teenage crush love to Michael in heaven...were all beautiful things for me tonight!! I LOVE road trips! I love MJ!! And I love Pepsi!! And of course I love my dear daughter!  It was a great couple of hours!!
Im learning  to find supreme joy in the simple things again!! For this I am very grateful.


No comments: