Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Patience is the calm acceptance
that things can happen in a different
 order than the one you have in mind.
-David G. Allen


Our tiny home didnt come with a koi pond ...(someday I'll have the pond of my dreams.)
So there's a Plan B.  My Builder and I are now the proud owners of a 40 gallon fish tank..which is the perfect  thing for our tiny home.  We've decked it out in minimalist style and we are very happy with the results. We went to the local PetSmart and picked out a few new, wet friends:  Gerald, and Francis...to begin with. Welcome to our tiny  home beauties!!
Bringing these  creatures into our home  caused me to feel remorse and  even guilt  for having banished Alfredo the Dove to the Mill since moving to the T.H.  I had felt that there was no room in our inn for a dove and his bulky cage.  But alas...he was missed...so he has now joined us here in our small, green metal house .  Our tiny home is indeed tiny...so Im not sure yet where he'll stay...for every nook and cranny is precious...but he has been restored to his proper place.  He's a beautiful bird and I am soothed by his cooing, so he's a welcomed addition to our home.  His beauty and consolatory ways were wasted at the Mill. Guinea Pigs and hamsters cant possibly appreciate his many attributes. His talents were wasted there! Now there is no more guilt in knowing that he wasnt seeing sunshine or in being denied the freedom of hanging out on the back of the couch watching life happening around him.  How boring it must have been...living at the Mill..watching My Builder and David weigh and measure rodent food for all the furry critters there.  He and I are now going to try and patiently wait for warmer weather...so that we both can spend more time hanging out outside again. Patient we are going to have to be.

No comments: