Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Then something Tookish woke up inside him, 
and he wished to go and see the great mountains,
and hear the pine-trees and waterfall, and explore
the caves, and wear a sword instead of a walking stick.
from: The Hobbit
by: J.R.R. Tolkein

Ahh...Kanarra Creek Hike. Never grows old. Always fulfills. Its been 2 yrs since I've hiked its merandering trails of water and stone.. I love showing it to those I love. It was a glorious Saturday..and it felt like most of So. Utah agreed. It was packed with hikers.  It was hard to share...for I have been spoiled...usually we're practically alone when I hike it.







THese Tookish hikers of ours were impressive in their hiking stamina!! Impressive I say!!! I'd hike with them any day...any day that the hike includes water.  Water is invigorating for both young and old.
LOVE this dear nephew.  THose eyes...his sense of humor!! His energy is legendary!!  Indeed a great hiking companion!!















 These are my joyous little Hobbit-like hikers!! Troopers one and all!!




No comments: