Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Love your enemies, bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you, and pray for
them which despitefully use you and
persecute you;  that ye may be the children
of your Father which is in Heaven.
Matt 5: 44-45

What do you think?
Do I lead either a good, 'safe' life....or a very boring life?

The DMV issued me this form...proof of my boringness...or some might wonder at my luckiness.

No arrests

No citations

No trouble
Ho Hum

But I need to rant.
It was a day that looked as though it would be full of social injustice's...for little ol me.
Why did Washington County move the DMV out into the middle of nowhere!!!?? Seriously!!! The vacant fairgrounds and the prison are its only neighbors!!  What were they thinking!!??  And then to have to pay for proof that Im boring...that Im a great driving risk....umph! They could have just asked me about my driving record. What happened to trust and a honest hand shake?

Then to add insult to my already inflamed sense of inequity... My next stop had to be for a drug test!!! (My drug of choice is Pepsi...if that counts.. I'll fail...hands down.)  So I found myself at yet another dysfunctional governmental institution run by people who can't  seem to think for themselves or ease the way for anyone.  I had the privilege of waiting ONE AND ONE HALF HOURS for the honor of peeing in a cup. It was a WorkMed office..whatever that means...and I shared the waiting room with only several dozen men....no women. (what was that about!!!??)
All this to prove I dont take drugs...
Dont they know ...I lead a boring life? I had proof...my driving record was still fresh off the presses in my angry, tremulous hand!!

This was not going to be a banner day.

BUT WAIT!!

SUDDENLY IT WILL BE!!

June 6th, 2014 will now be known as the birth date of our newest baby girl grand!!!



Evelyn May is here!! Healthy and beautiful...just like her mom!!!
Welcome little Dolly!!!
It suddenly doesnt matter a jot...all the time I wasted this morning...fuming and muttering about the incompetence I had to endure.
A miracle has occurred...Evelyn is here!!! 

No comments: