Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
There was such an incredible logic to kissing,
such a metal-to-magnet pull between two 
people that it was a wonder that they found
the strength to prevent themselves from 
succumbing every second.  Rightfully, the world
should be a whirlpool of kissing into which we
sank and never found the strength to rise up again.
from: Bel Canto
by Ann Patchett


Love is in the air....
Autumn is as well.

One of these things causes me joy,
The other...a sinking feeling of dread and despair would be a more accurate description.
A surprise visit and our first frost all in a few short days.
Can you guess which one is which?

My youngest and his beautiful girlfriend warmed my heart...
It was a wonderful thing to return from the alley where I was hauling empty cardboard boxes in the recycling dumpster, to see Bri and Mericar sitting in booth #1 just waiting to see my reaction to their secret trip to Logan.
I reacted positively....big hugs and smiles all around!!

The visit was way to short...but beggars cant be choosers...so Im grateful for anything at all.
We chilled, we went to church together and ate yummy meals. They harvested goodies from the
garden..took a leisurely stroll in the canyon around the reservoir  and caught up on some much needed sleep.
Perfect for them.
Perfect for me.

Bless them for making time to come up.
May they be blessed in their school and work and with the process of  becoming even better acquainted
with one another.

Peace my friends.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love to read your posts, Cindy! I've missed you.

Anna said...

Yay! You are back! Hopefully for good!

Jared + Carly Reid said...

They are the cutest! Tell Brian to do the deed already! Keep blogging Cindy!