Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
“A first child is your own best foot forward, and how you do cheer
 those little feet as they strike out. You examine every turn of flesh
 for precocity, and crow it to the world. But the last one: the baby 
who trails h{is}er scent like a flag of surrender through your life when
 there will be no more coming after--oh, that' s love by a different name.” 
from: The  Poisonwood Bible
by: Barbara Kingsolver

 Today I have found inspiration on the pages of my sister-in-laws blog..which incidentally, I have been reading for years. But today I had an epiphany. Why do I always have to worry myself...often into writers block...with words?!  Pictures are supreme in telling a story.  I have a story to tell..and since writing is harder to come by for me these days...I've decided I can still share my life and thoughts with pictures.
So stay tuned for more of a pictorial journal.

What strikes me first as I think about the last several weeks... is the hustle and bustle of wedding planning going on north of me...and I having so little to do with it.  Mission Control is in Provo...and I have been only a small blip on their radar. We are down to T-13 days and counting!! 13 days!!!
Our two love birds have survived the trials and stresses of wedding planning along with  subduing their desires for one another plus work and school loads. ..and will now soon be rewarded for all their efforts!! . So proud of them both!!
Words will not express how thrilled and in love we are with dear Mericar and that she will soon be officially joining this crazy family of ours!!
Happy Days!!
California  here we come!!

No comments: