Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
"I'm touched by the idea that when we do things
 that are useful and helpful - collecting these shards of spirituality - 
that we may be helping to bring about a healing."
 - Leonard Nimoy


Dearest Brother in Law, healer, physician and friend,
We all have the notion that doctors receive phone calls at all odd hours, and at times of inconvenience...but now that we have a patient, loving doctor in the family...I see that the same applies to calls from family members. (Im sure that My Builder and I are not the only family members  that feel free to pick up the  phone to ask you medical questions?! ) If I think about it too much Im sure I  should blush at the personal things you know about me. 
My gratitude for you and your beautiful family knows no bounds. The support and encouragement you lend to  my family seems limitless. You and Kelly are the hosts with the mostest!! And oh how I love your beautiful children...like my own.
Your gentle ways, your warm and calming smile are gifts to all that know you.  There's no judgement  found in your heart...only encouragement for the betterment of all.  Plus you are a well-spring of good advise to all that ask. Your quiet testimony is more powerful than any speaking from a pulpit can convey. Do you think I could someday grow up to be like you?

Go Cougars!!!

Love you!

No comments: