Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Without the moon's steadying influence, the Earth would
wobble like a dying top, with goodness know what
consequences for climate and weather.  The moon's steady
gravitational influence keeps the Earth spinning at the right
speed and angle to provide the sort of stability necessary 
for the long and successful development of life.
from: A Short History of Nearly Everything
by: Bill Bryson 


I've been wanting to make a change for quite a while now...with the look of my blog.
And now that I've recommitted to writing here...Im going to make the change.
Soon my header for my blog will look like the picture above.
Im truly excited about this new look.
I hope you like it too.
Stay tuned for the unveiling.
And thank you all for your encouraging words and support.
I love you all!!

No comments: