Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Giving is more joyous than receiving not
because it is a deprivation, but because in the
 act of giving lies the expression of my aliveness.
from: The Art of Loving
by: Erick Fromm
My good brother sometimes sends me sweet emails...just to check up on me.  I appreciate him so much.  I dont know what it is about the Sharps...we arent great communicators...and thats not really what I mean..To be more accurate, I mean we arent chatty.  Sometimes I wish we were.  But I think its a learned skill...and I believe we may be too old to learn new tricks.  But I do know he's in my corner...and thats enough.    I miss him..we dont see enough of each other.
And now I'm done complaining.  Just had to share this blast from the past with you.
My brother Joe and my two oldest boys...Joe and Rob; many years ago.
Peace

No comments: