Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Do you believe in magic?
Believe in the magic of a young girl's soul?
Believe in the magic of rock 'n roll?
Believe in the magic that can set you free?

-The Lovin' Spoonful


I just couldnt resist dear Pam!! I have a picture like this of me...and now I lOVE it!! Oh the memories.. oh the hair!!!
I didnt know it then...but I do now...but I was a hippie!!
I still am.
And I love you! Everything about you!!
Im sorry Im a day late wishing you a very Happy Birthday!!
I look forward to seeing you this weekend!!
Hope it was a good day!!!



.

1 comment:

Pam Hill said...

HaHa, too funny. Its not just the hair, its the glasses too. Heck, I even look a little stoned, don't you think? Must have been a hippie at heart too. Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes. Hard to believe I have reached another milestone in my life.