Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
...she still had doubts...especially about how
to find her Higher Power. If she could only
find it, Lucky was pretty sure she'd be able
to figure out the difference between the things
she could change and the things she couldnt.
from: The Higher Power of Lucky
by: Susan Patron


Today is my baby's birthday!! He turns 21!!  Hes doing it in California, without us!!  He probably doesnt care a wit...I on the other hand am trying not to add this to the long list of things to be really sad about.   Hes happy where he's at.  I miss him.  He is a delightful child...and I been thinking about him a LOT lately.  Changes at home may not affect him immediately...but they do affect him....and I wonder what's in store for him when he returns in June.  Where will he land?  Logan is foreign territory...
Its all a mystery...
But my Love for him and my pride in him and the work he is doing is not!!
HAPPY 21 MY LOVE!!! 

1 comment:

PC Ehlert Family News said...

Happy Birthday Elder Brian! We're proud of you and we love you. See you in June!