Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
"Mother,is it sinful to cook on Sunday?"  She looked
up and said, "Why no,of course not. God made us
so that our bodies need food on Sunday the same as
any other day.  Since He has just loaned us these
bodies for the time we are here on earth, it is our
responsibility to take the best care we can of them..."
from: Little Britches
by: Ralph Moody

I made two pots of soup for Sunday Dinner!
Its soup weather!!
My family likes soup.
I like leftover soup.
I like bread with soup
Homemade bread makes it even yummier!
You're not going to find much to NOT like about these soups!
I promise!!


Cauliflower Soup
but dont tell my kids...
they liked it anyway.

recipe found HERE



Turkey-Butternut Tortilla Soup with Zesty Lime Sour Cream



I couldnt resist the picture!! I just had to try this pot of soup too!!  This amazing culinary delight's recipe can be found HERE!!  Mine was quite spicy...go lighter on the jalapeno or cumin if you dont like  a SPICY soup. The spicy sour cream was a surprising treat!!

No comments: