Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
I cant claim any fame for this most excellent recipe for salsa.  I have to defer to my daughter-in-law...it comes from her side of the family.  We are so happy to have "inherited" it with a marriage.  So many perks to adding lovelies to the family isnt there!?

I now call this-- Aaron's Salsa

2 lg cans of diced tomatoes
1/4 of a sweet onion
1/2 bunch of cilantro
3 gloves of garlic
2-3 jalapenos  leaving in some seeds
depending on how 'hot' you like your salsa
pinch of oregano
pinch of cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Since I dont have a fancy food processor...I just throw all the ingredients into my noisy blender. I chop the onion and garlic and peppers up a bit before I add them to the tomatoes.  Then just blend to the consistancy of salsa you prefer.
YUM!!!  Whos got chips!!??

.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love, love, love this, too! Yum! I have some in my fridge right now. I may have to go have a bowl full...