Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon

Zion West Rim Hike

...in the garden were russetts and butterscotch
oranges, other trees giddy with color, almost
garish, like gypsy dresses. When she strained to
listen, she could imagine them saying, "we gave
you shade, and now we'll give you a little
kick-ass beauty before we die."
from: Blue Shoe
by:Anne Lamott

Words will NEVER describe yesterday's glorious hike.
While gathering coral dust between our toes, we were treated to one of the most spectacular autumn days I will ever recall!!
Instead of attempting to describe- I'll try the opposite and use scanty words to let your own imaginations fill in the blanks.
Words like-
HIGHLY anticipated
good friends
14 miles
fall
thank you feet
heights
color
adventure
6 1/2 hours
fun
9200 ft down




You see that smallish red peak there behind Jen and I???!!!!....
Yep...that would be Angels Landing!!
We were ever so much HIGHER than Angels Landing!!!
We are the studs!!!

More pictures to come!!! Stay tuned
(Im a lucky, lucky girl!!!)

I gratefully thank Kendell for the Pictures...for my camera had no memory card when I existed the car..ugh!!!

No comments: