Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Miss Barry was a kindred spirit after
all, Anne confided to Mirilla. "You
wouldnt think so to look at her, but
she is...Kindred spirits are not so
scarce as I used to think. It's
splendid to find out there are
so many of them in the world."
from: Anne of Green Gables
by: L.M.Montgomery

This beautiful blonde is my niece! And today is her birthday too!!! I want to wish her the very best of days and of years to come!! I love her. I know she thinks Im nuts... for when I amble in to get my daily (!!!!) dose of Pepsi, she is often working so hard at the Subway- there is nary a moment to spare to visit... so I give strict instructions to the cashiers to keep a careful watch on her! Lexi is a multi-talented girl who is always quick with a smile and a friendly greeting. So many people love her, and with good reason...shes a dear and tender hearted gal!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!!!!

No comments: