Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon

Will All the Cookies Cover My Crying Inside?

Friends!

Fellows and Ladies!!


Handsome Uncle Kimball


I look better than I feel, and thats saying something...I look a bit washed out-duh


Auntie and the gorgeous cousins


Brian and some favorite cousins


Previous Elders


More handsome uncles- Paul and Mark


Grandma with MORE food!


Cookies, cookies, cookies


Mother and son


Do we have enough??!!



I had only the best of kitchen help!! Bless them all



Every corner of our home was reserved for eating and visiting.

I got through this Sabbath day better than I expected. I bawled through Sacrament Mtg...but thats a mothers prerogative. I survived because of all these fine people pictured above. The cookies didnt help in the slightest.

Wednesday will be the worst day in all this. The long drive to Provo is agonizing. Its a melancholy trek. How can a person be so miserably sad on one hand and so extremely happy on the same exact hand!!!??? Clark's leap of faith brings us complete joy; my leap of faith in bidding him good-bye, brings me completely contradictory feelings.

I sleep all the way home. I curl up in the back seat with my pillow, close my eyes and try to imagine that nothing has changed.

What I've Learned: Not even homemade gingersnap will help with this!!!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I really don't know how you do it. I guess it comes with time and learning....and practicing in your case! Sending of your babies into the scary world is a HUGE leap of faith! You said it a few posts back...good thing the gospels true!!!

Linda said...

I've never seen such a gorgeous group of people! There truly is nothing better than family!

Pam Hill said...

Oh Cindy, I love ya. You make me cry cause I know slightly what you mean about putting another one in the MTC. Hopefully it will not be too bad.

Lynley said...

You know I was stoked that I was MIA in these pictures, and then BAM! there I was. Hmm, I'm going to have to avoid you and your camera like the plague! :O)

Cathy Ehlert said...

Glad the pics turned out! I'm impressed that you get them in a format promptly for all to enjoy. Thanks again for the hospitality and making it all so fun to be together. We love it whenever we can be with you at home or away!