Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon

Memory Lane


I found this idea on a friends blog. Thought I'd give it a try. It looks like fun!!!
Here are the directions....
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember...

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.

If you leave a memory, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave a memory for you!

*Please give it a try!! Once again- Thanks Becky!!!

4 comments:

beck said...

Yea! I am so glad you did this too! I loved workin with you at the Body Shop spa! Hiking was the best job ever and you still get to do it! Lucky! I always remember what a sweetheart you alway were and are! That card you gave me after my dad passed away really meant a lot. ;) i always loved talking to you about Alias and coming over and hot tubbing in the winter and sometimes jumping in the freezing cold pool! haha Thanks for always being so generous with everything you have! And if you are still doing the monday night Alias night, I just might come over and join you!

Judy said...

Here goes -
- "Duck" outside the bedroom window at UNHOLY hours every time I slept over - and you slept right through it.
- Letters arriving in my mailbox or slipped to me at church, full of teenage angst and drama.
- BOYS! Two handsome ones in particular, the fireplace at your house, and more teenage drama.
- Watching PBS in your folks study on Sunday evenings. (My love of PBS was learned at your house)
- The beach - the volkswagen bus, and the great salsa and chips at Santa Cruz
- NOT flushing the toilet. "If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down" was first learned at your house too!
- Artichokes and artichoke parties at Sherry Baugh's house.
- Friends - Kathy, Linda, Sherry...
- Jack in the Box - and french fries dipped in Chocolate shakes.
- Saran wrapping that one guys car.. what was his name? Oh my gosh, I hate this memory issue... You have to email me his name!
Okay - that's enough blast from the past stuff. I'm going to get my cane now and go clean my dentures....

Judy said...

Oops. I didn't play fair. I posted way more than one memory (can we just say it's all one big BLAST of memory?) and I don't have a blog.
Can I still play anyway???

Lynley said...

hmmm, aspen grove with your entire family and the lone outsider, me! it was my first real introduction to your family, I think, when i was like 18.