Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon

THIS WEEK:

I'm lov'in the SOUND of: early morning bird songs. Sat. morn, I could lounge a little longer in bed, and found myself serenaded by song birds in the courtyard. The sound of rushing streams was also a treat this week. For a SHORT time, we actually have washes full of cold, life giving water. Its a delightful sound to hear in the desert. Lachlans' babbling is highly entertaining as well. He's bursting with stories to tell us all. David Archuleta and David Cook of American Idol fame, are the BEST!!
I'm lov'in the FEEL of: sweat on my brow when I hike. Smooth heels. Newly mopped tile.

I'm lov'in the TASTE of: Costco trail mix. (Im sure I've mentioned this before) The last of the Ruby Red grapefruit from Mesa. Denny's French toast and hash browns are yummy too. Especially when shared with with friends.


I'm lov'in the IDEA of: Baxter romping in dog heaven. No more aches and pains does he feel. "Follow that horse!!" he's barking!!! Men of God sitting around a conference table deciding the fate of my son for the next two years!! My, my the faith required.... Sustaining a new prophet!! Having a fabulous secret!!! Knowing that Anna is sitting somewhere in Houston, watching General Conference, just as I am!

I'm lov'in the SIGHT of: wildflowers!!!! Each time I go out into the desert there are more and more to enjoy!! Builder Bob returning home after a trip north. My new ocotillo that has been planted out back by the pool!! I cant wait to see it bloom! Last, but not least, snail mail in my mailbox, from Anna!!
I'm lov'in the SMELL of: my new rose! oh my heaven, the fragrance! Wet desert and newly hewed grass.

1 comment:

Pam Hill said...

You are amazing! Got right to it and planted an Ocotillo did you? Cool.