Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon

MIMI MONDAY

Sometimes during solitude I hear truth spoken
with clarity and freshness; uncolored and 
untranslated it speaks from within myself in a
language original but inarticulate, heard only 
with the soul, and I realize I brought it with me, was
 never taught it nor can I efficiently teach it to another.
from: Eternal Man
by: Truman Madsen

Beckham



Liam

Logan

Some of my most favorite people and my favorite colors as well!! What a beautiful family Joe and Natalie are creating together.  Oh how we miss them.  We are so proud of them and for all the things they are accomplishing together as a family.
And thanks to Chelsea for sharing her talent as photographer!

3 comments:

Jared + Carly Reid said...

wow wow wow...i love these!!!! such adorable people and such beautiful photography!! haha those boys are so stinkin cute

Sharon Mae said...

Such a darling family- we miss all the Stephensons!

Pam Hill said...

Beautiful pictures. Darling people, especially those cute grandsons of yours.