Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Somewhere, far down, there was an itch in his
 heart, but he made it a point not to scratch it.
 He was afraid of what might come leaking out.
from: The Book Thief 
by: Markus Zusak

(my bus)

I actually bought a dollie at DI...but its cute!!
I get 'bus-sick" when I try  to read on the way to work. Whats that about!? I dont get car-sick!!!
Public transit is a unique phenomena...so quiet early in the morning...the high school kids are walking/sleeping zombies.
The bus is FREE!!
My Builder  has put on the salad mak'in king hat...plus he's doing dishes!! Bless him!!
My hands ache when I wake in the morning. Cant figure that out.
I have to change my Blog face page..for I no longer gather any sort of dust between my toes. (any ideas?)
I LOVE rain storm at night.
I chose this months book for Book Club...Papa Married a Mormon by John Fitzgerald.  Turns out I have a first addition that I bought years ago for 8 bucks. Now it looks like its worth about 1000.00!! Thats right!! O-N-E-T-H-O-U-S-A-N-D dollars!! Crazy!!!
My hiking job made me feel young...this job makes me feel old.
I have no clue how to be a Relief Society President.
We have a wedding in less than 40 days!!!
40 days!!!

1 comment:

Sharon Mae said...

I think you should keep your face page because you'll be back there again, congratulations on the book, and all you have to do to be a wonderful RS Pres is be YOU!! Let us help with the wedding when we get there!!!