Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
You remember this handsome man?  He's home from his mission ... and getting on with his life...north of here, in Idaho.
He's following my counsel and dating cute girls, smiling more and trying not to take life so seriously...he's too young for his old man persona ! I do know he's fulfilled one of his childhood dreams since returning and has set up a salt water aquarium in his bedroom...I suppose he finds fish good company. He's working hard and saving for school. And Im hoping he's putting away some greenbacks so he can come to Logan for a visit.

One of the down sides...the only down side...to having missionaries return is that you stop getting mail!
I MISS Justus's letters to me while he was serving in Chile!! I miss my son's emails too, but Justus's letter were epistles,  full of insight and his reminiscing of how he saw life with crazy me, while he lived with us in St George. I treasure these letters.  Maybe one day when Justus becomes a famous film maker and moves away to some distant land he'll write me again.
I look forward to seeing what the future holds for this fine young man!

1 comment:

Justus Seeley said...

Cindy, Thank you so much for the kind words. Again. You nailed every little detail about me. And I am following your counsel on smiling more just like you say!!! =) Thanks again for all that you do.