Oddness, like aches and pains, fits of tears and
lethargy, always made him uneasy and he had
a fear of these uncontrollable, messy puddles
of life, the sticky humanness of things.
from: Hullabaloo in the Guava Orchard
by: Kiran Desai
5 Stupid Things I Hate: (hate is such a strong word)
1. going to church at 1:00pm-too much time in the morning and it interfers with naps.
2. the gay rights battle-why cant we all just get along
3. job hunting
4. small talk..not skilled
5. the smell of cigarette smoke when all is going well in life.
5 Stupid Things I Love: (much easier)
1. Oreo's and milk, though for some reason its not quite as fun without the grands to enjoy them with.
2. turtles-mine now lives in the duck pond in the garden. I imagine he's feeling blissful.
3. fresh bread and farmer's markets
4. Alias- with Will Cooper and Jennifer Garner
5. the smell of cigarette smoke when Im feeling stressed.