Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon

MIMI MONDAY

I would love to go back and travel the road not taken, if I
 knew at the end of it I'd find the same set of grandkids.
 ~Robert Brault


Will you look at those lips!!! Could there be anything in this world more kissable than they??!!
Come on!! I dare you to resist!!
And those eyes!! Those intelligent, piercing eyes so brown and deep!! Who could not succumb to their beguiling audaciousness!?
Oh how My Builder and I enjoyed our few hours with the grands last week!!  My cup runneth over...well thats not really true...we wanted more time...much more time..but at least my glass is now half full instead of half empty.
Baby Beckham is a month older than Baby Benjamin...and I'd guess he's got 5lbs on Ben!! This boy is a brusier!! He's going to be that football player that his mom and dad so want to have... or...he could grow up to be a gentle giant..hope, hope  :-)  I suppose there could be a killer instinct in those eyes.  I guess we'll have to wait and see. Here's hoping he's a lover not a fighter..te he (with those lips..who knows!!!..maybe Hollywood will be calling!!
LOVE our baby Beckham!!
Hope to see him again soon.

No comments: