Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Makin' a living the old hard way
Takin' and giving by day by day
I dig snow and rain and the bright sunshine
Draggin' the line
We again got much but what we got's
Lovin' the free and the feelin' spirit our
Of huggin' a tree when you get near it
Draggin' the line
lyrics by: Tommy James



It's incredible!!
I find I go days and even weeks now without thinking and longing for Pepsi!
Its a miracle!!
But...of course there are still times, afternoons mostly, when I want nothing more than to go to the tri-mart and full up a Big Gulp.  ( interestingly enough...this usually happens when I let myself get dehydrated.)
It took almost a year of endurance to get to this point...
Im grateful the day has arrived!!!
Peace out Friends!!






.
















trying to be patient...waiting for season 3

1 comment:

KC Naegle said...

Cindy! I watched this episode last night and wrote down the exact quote to put on ye ol' blog! We are too similar. Love it!