Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon

Hunting for Moke Marbles

...because we dont know [when we will die,] we get to think of
life as an inexhaustible well.  Yet everything happens only a certain
number of times, and a very small number, really.  How many more
times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood,
some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you cant
even conceive of your life without it?  Perhaps four or five times more.
Perhaps not even that.  How many more times will you watch the
full moon rise?  Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless.  
quote by: Paul Bowles
from: Words I Wish I Wrote
by: Robert Fulgrum 










Its not a "last" hike.  But...it could be the one and only time I get my dear friend Kathy out on an adventure with me. We snuck her away from her desk for an hour or so...and showed her and her lovely granddaugher the top of one of the peaks in the Park.  It was delightful.  It was  a little cold.  It even snowed a little.  But I wouldnt trade the memory for anything.  We have been wanting to do this for ages!!  AND WE DID IT!! 
If you are interested in learning a little more about these favored Moke Marbles, click HERE


 Rock on Friends!!

No comments: