Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
A baby is God's opinion that life should go on. Never will a time come
 when the most marvelous recent invention is as marvelous as a newborn
 baby. The finest of our precision watches, the most super-colossal of our
 supercargo planes don't compare with a newborn baby in the number and
 ingenuity of coils and springs, in the flow and change of chemical solutions,

 in timing devises and interrelated parts that are irreplaceable.”

Carl Sandburg 





Baby Beckam...doing so well!!

Its hard to leave town today before having a chance to snuggle with this little man.  I long for a deep whiff of that little crease in his neck....to take it with me.  I havent been able to whisper sweet nothings into his wee ear...
oh well...Im sure his parents are taking care of all that for me. 
See you later alligator... 


.

No comments: