Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
We are the children of our landscape;
 it dictates behavior and even thought in the measure
 to which we are responsive to it.
- Lawrence Durrell











Its almost to the point that I shouldnt even bother taking my dumb, malfunctioning camera with me on hikes anymore.  Why should I when I have the talented and very creative Cheryl with me??!!   All of these spectacular shots are hers!! I take no credit.  (except I was the eagle eye that spotted the first batch of Big Horn Sheep on the rocks.)
 Thursday we took a little  known hike in Zion with a group of friends.  We went to Many Pools.  We decided to climb to the very top.  It was worth it.  It's ALWAYS worth it in Zion.  1700 ft up.  Deep in the wash there was snow.  In the sunshine it was at least 55 degrees!!  PERFECTION!! I know I say that a lot...when it comes to hiking and Zion...but its just true!!! Plain and simple perfection.




.

No comments: