Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Cherish your visions. Cherish your ideals.
Cherish the music that stirs in your heart,
the beauty that forms in your mind, the
loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts.
For out of them will grow all delightful
conditions, all heavenly environments, of these,
if you but remain true to them, your world will at last be built.
from: As A Man Thinketh
by: James Allen



My boys think they're old men.
I laugh.
(what would that make me!!??)
They have their whole lives in front of them.
They have new and exciting choices and opportunities before them.

Birthdays arent meant to be a traumatic experience...they should be a joyful celebration...for appreciating the waning year, and for looking forward to all the possibilities in the future!

My dear Joe...you have a beautiful wife, the most handsome dear boys...and another on the way, and are gainfully employed.  And...you have Papa and Mimi just down the road....
May you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my love!!
I am so proud of you!! I am blessed by you each day...and Im grateful to have you in our lives!!!
You are my boy who is most like me!  For better or worse...we "get' each other...and that is a blessing too!!
Have a great day!!! YOu are LOVED!!!

No comments: