Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
The quest for certainty blocks the search
for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition
to impel man to unfold his powers.
from: Mans Search for Meaning
by: Erich Fromm

Steph and her bro's

Today is Stephanie's birthday!!!  Oh how we love this dear girl...lady!!  Im happy to admit here that I sometimes live vicariously through these dear nieces and nephews that I have been so blessed to know and love!!  Young ladies these days...far exceed our generation in talent, poise, and drive!!  It fun to watch and be included in conversations as these dear people find their way in the world.  I marvel at Steph's talents and gifts.  The world is such a better place because she graces the planet!!!
LOVE YOU GIRL!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I cant wait to see what's next in your eventful  life!!!

No comments: