Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars
look like they're not shin'in
Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her try'in
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday
Song: Just the Way You Are
by: Bruno Mars


Photobucket



I so love these women in my life!! May I never stop telling them so!! They are amazing in so many ways! I am grateful for each of them and for the joy and happiness they bring me and to their husbands too!!! Life is good!!! And I count my blessings!!!


3 comments:

Anna said...

We both love this song!!!

Lisa said...

I just heard this song this morning...and now, here it is on your blog! We all need to listen to these words every day...and believe them (that's the hard part)!

Chelsea said...

Ah, thanks Cindy!! What a great song! I love you!!