Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
A two-year-old is kind of like having
a blender, but you don't have a top for it.
-Jerry Seinfeld

Logan is 2 today!!!
And if you could bottle sweet...we'd make a fortune with the sweetness that oozes from this little guy!!!
His Papa and I get to tend him and his little brother twice a week, for a few short hours; and they are a delight to attend to.
Can I just say that there is a not better "natural high" than grandkids in the house!! (no foreign substances involved!!)
Books, bats, balls, french fries, fish crackers, apple slices mom and dad, and the movie CARS, makes Logans' day.
My day is made when he says "hi MiMi" or when he sits in my lap for a story, or when he laughs out loud while playing catch!
I LOVE THIS BOY!!!
Happy Happy Birthday Logan!!!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

What a darling little guy! Happy B-day, Logan!