Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
You werent an accident. You werent mass produced.
You arent an assembly-line product. You were
deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and
lovingly positioned on the Earth by the Master Craftsman.
from: The Christmas Candle
by: Max Lucado

Tonight was my first official Young Women's Activity night. The girls wanted to decorate Halloween cookies and 'door-bell ditch' the out-going presidency and other random members of the ward and neighbors with their tasty homemade treats. The turn-out was impressive....I was so relieved. Did I mention already how impressed I am by these amazing girls!!??
This sweet little chickie just had surgery...tonsils removed +!!! And yet she shows!!! Bless her!!










Can you believe what a beautiful batch of girls we enjoy serving with in this ward? I am awed and humbled by these powerful, dedicated spirits.

1 comment:

PC Ehlert Family News said...

All I can say is that these YW are fortunate to have YOU, a YW leader who can see their inner beauty and accept them unconditionally. You rock!