Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
A pioneer is not a woman who makes her own
soap. She is one who takes up her burdens
and walks toward the future. With vision &
with courage she makes the desert bloom.
from: All Gods Critters...
by: Laurel Thatcher Ulrich


Dont we all have a person in our lives that is so classy, so put together, that in comparison, you just feel like a slug!!!?? But lets be perfectly clear....This beautiful lady has done nothing to make me feel this way...I do it to myself (Im good at it)...for Trisha is as sweet and good and kind as they come. Be SURe of that!!! And today is her birthday!!
May she know how much I love her and admire her and treasure her friendship and the 'sisterhood' we share with the Stephensons!!!
HAPPY Birthday Trisha!!

1 comment:

Pam Hill said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Trish - your are a wonderfully sweet woman and I hope life just shines for you!