Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable
spark in the hopeless swaps of the not-quite, the
not-yet, and not-at-all. Do not let the hero of
your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life
you deserved and have never been able to reach. The
world you desire can be won. It exists..it is real..it is possible...
it is yours.
from: Atlas Shrugged
by: Ayn Rand





or....
























or.....












My poor Sparky thinks he has it hard...having to make a decision...
I on the other hand I try to convince him that choices are great...
at least he has them!!!
Both colleges want him...
He can go where he likes.
I havent a clue where it'll be...
but he'd like to make a decision this week...
I'll let you know when I know!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Clark the Cougar!!!!!!

Jared + Carly Reid said...

oh come on clark!!!!!!!!! this is easy peasy!!!!!! you know you want to be with me, stephen, ben, and melanie!!! and you would love the social life down here so much better. major in public health like me and then go to med school!!