Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
The Prince's knees began to shake.
His noble heart began to quake.
"One hundred years of morning breath.
Wow! That could be the kiss of death!"
He poked her muddy, matted curls.
"I've heard that there are germs on girls."
He wiped her mouth clean with his shirt.
"I hope," he squeaked, "this doesnt hurt..."
from: Waking Beauty
by: Leah Wilcox


Book stores are like crack for me!! I do my best to avoid them as much as possible. Not even shoe shopping at Dillards tempts me as much as an hour spent in the local Barnes& Noble!!
I had a delightful afternoon wandering the isles of my favorite St George store. I had half a dozen books in my arms by the time I felt I should return to reality and go home. And though guilt worked its usual 'magic' and sent me back to return most of what I longed for, to their proper places on the shelves. ....I couldnt and didnt resist the urge to give this delightful book to dear Olive for her first birthday. It a hoot!! And mommy and daddy will really enjoy reading this one aloud to Olive and even to gallant Lachlan....It promises to leave everyone smiling as you turn the last page.

Happy Book Reading Everyone!!!

WAKING BEAUTY By- Leah Wilcox

No comments: