Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
you...are a part of a whole. I think we
would see this more often if we didnt have
our conscious minds. The conscious mind
seems to block that feeling of oneness so
we can function efficiently, maneuver in
the world a little better, get our taxes done on time.
from: Bird by Bird
by: Anne Lamott


Birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse....yum!!!


Joy cannot be quantified.
Thats all there is to it.
Around here, its Sunday dinners that are the highlight of the week for us old fogies.
We love having all the kiddies over for dinner; the old ones and the babies.
This Sunday was all about celebrating My Builders birthday. But it became another celebration as well.
Rob and Chelsea filled the air across our dining room table with those beautiful words that all grandmas LOVE to hear...."we're going to have another baby in the spring!!!"
How does one quantify the joy and happiness we feel for ourselves and for our kids??!
Life is good...yes sireeeee!!!!
How blessed are these beautiful children that are joining these amazing little families. They are loved and cherished down to their sweet little toes. I am so grateful ....
so grateful....
words cant express....
again.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh HOORAY!! And she looks so fantastic!! Having babies obviously suits Chelsea to a tea!

Five! I'm jealous. Won't be me - at least for a long long long long time (according to Jenni!). Just loving the two I have and thinking, like you, that Grandmahood is the best thing in the world...

Lisa said...

You put it beautifully, Cindy! I am so thrilled, too. I just love these little spirits with all my heart and know it will only grow as more come our way. Yipeee! Love being a Grammy!