Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS ELDER CLARK?

"Can I have a pig too, Pop?" Arable replies-
"I only distribute pigs to early risers, and
Fern was up at daylight trying to rid the
world of injustice."
from: Charlotte's Web
by: E.B. White



Clarks new mission president and wife have started a lovely blog!! I send out my quiet gratitude to them each time I stop by to see whats going on in Santiago!! Its a shot in the arm to see images of the boy we love and to read about the magnificent leadership these young people are enjoying!! I scrolled through the snapshots, looking for a glimpse of our son...and low and behold...I found some. Give it a try...click on the photo, and see if you can see our handsome guy in the crowd!!??
Once again, Im at a loss for words to try and describe my gratitude in realizing what a huge gift it is in these young peoples lives to be out in the world doing what they are doing. Spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ has no other rival in importance in this world!!! I can see our Clarkly growing into the finest individual there is, right before my eyes....though my eyes and arms long to behold him and squeeze him right here right now too.
You too can enjoy the missionary spirit, in a small way. Click HERE and take a peek into the life of a missionary in Santiago Chile. Its fun!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy. My name is Breanna Hancock. Do you remember me?