Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon
D'you call life a bad job? Never!! We've
had our ups and downs, we've had our
struggles, we've always been poor, but
its been worth it, ay, worth it a hundred
times I say when I look round at my children.
from: Of Human Bondage
by: Somerset Maugham


Its suddenly occurred to me that I haven't made the "official" joyous announcement
that Joe and Natalie are going to have another baby!!!
YaHOOOOOO!!!!!
Grandbaby #4 is on its way!!! (Due in February!!!)
So in honor of all the sweet babies in all of our lives...
please enjoy this darling video!!!


1 comment:

Leanne said...

honestly Cindy, you should really think about making some money off of your blog. It is a necessity for me to read to get through LIFE, I absolutely love it!! Seriously, so many could use your strength, love, hummor, humility, and joy for life and what it's about!!! Should I go on?, cause I certainly could. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your quotes. Their perfect!!!