Stephenson Family Ties The Barn Burnt Down
And Now I See The Moon

GREATER LIGHT

I love my family. Not just my little nest of chill'ins and hubby...but my WHOLE family. I have the most remarkable extended family. And as I anticipate the arrival of so many of them this week-I get giddy with gratitude for each and every one of them. My nieces and nephews constantly surprise me with their wisdom and kindness. I am surrounded by extreme goodness. This week, as the 'party' began, I have again learned some things from these wise persons:

Scott S: "its really ok to share the blessing."

Clark: "cool God rays"

Maria Von Trapp: "When Im feeling down, I simply remember a few of my favorite things."

Grandpa St: "Is this a good time for our talk, Elder?"

Scott N: "It is sometimes better to hear things from somebody other than an 'un-hip' parent."

Christy G: "101 new relatives!! Its been a wonderful trip!!"

Lindsay: "Im pregnant!!!"

Julie: "Im pregnant!!! "

Pauline, ie. Grandma S: "Can I stop by this afternoon? I have a few things for you."

Ethel, ie: Grandma St: "lucky ducky"

Natalie: "I think we should play some games."

Pam: "I'll see you again very soon"

What I Know: What would life be like without my delightful, SUPPORTIVE family? Bless them all, every one!! Im never more comfortable than when Im with you!!!

3 comments:

Linda said...

You sound blessed...and you know what's even nicer...you realize and appreciate it! Good for you!

Jules said...

Yeah! It really was a GRAND weekend! Love you guys and thanks for always being so loving, interested in our lives, and supportive!

Chelsea said...

Wish we could have hung out more with everyone!
I awarded your blog Cindy...check out my post!! It's silly, but I think it's fun to see some blogs that other people are liking reading!